Kyiv casino Billionaire earned 7 million hryvnias in the first month of its operation

Gambling business organizer Billionare Casino Company LLC, which received a license from the Commission for to the Supervision of Gambling and Lotteries of Ukraine (KRAIL) for the opening of a land-based casino, spoke about the results of the first month of operation of his Billionaire gambling establishment in Kyiv. According to statistics, the company's expenses for paying employees and renting premises amounted to about 10 million hryvnias (26.6 million rubles).

Billionaire Casino is located on the basis of the five-star hotel complex InterContinental-Kyiv. The facility covers an area of ​​506.8 square meters. The casino began its work in mid-May this year.

Thus, statistical reporting showed that Billionare Casino Company LLC allocated UAH 90 million to the state budget as tax deductions for a gambling license (UAH 72 million), placing four roulette tables on the territory of its facility (4 .2 million), 12 card entertainment tables (6.48 million) and 50 slot machines (10 million).

At the same time, Billionaire Casino has hired 150 employees, to whom it pays a total of 1 .5 million hryvnia. The cost of rent is 7 million hryvnia per month.

Despite its obvious youth, the casino has already managed to pay its visitors the first winnings. Thus, during the reporting period, 82% of the institution's customers recorded victories by playing slot machines. The remaining 18% remained in the "plus" due to good luck in card entertainment.

In terms of revenue, in the first 30 days of operation, the Billionaire casino received 1,000 guests. They provided the institution with an income of 7 million hryvnias.

Earlier, the Commission for Supervision of Gambling and Lotteries of Ukraine announced the imminent opening of 37 new gambling establishments in the country. They should start their work already this year.

Recall thatwill be held in Kyiv the first job fair in the history of Ukraine in the gambling business.

Telegram channel new bonuses and free spins every day
Richard "Boz" Bosworth is the main partner and CEO of the young company JC Hospitality, LLC ...
Elizaveta Ershova
Author of informational articles
Position: Author of informational articles about casinos and gambling Higher education Age: 27 years old Experience: more than 5 years Short biography: Born on August 13, 1995 in St. Petersburg. After graduating from school, she entered the philological faculty of St. Petersburg State University. Even during her studies, Elizabeth began to pi...
There are no reviews yet. Help other users with a choice - be the first to share your opinion about this review and get a unique bonus.
To add a comment, please log in: