BK Parimatch launched prediction competition with a prize fund of 525,000 rubles
Betting shop Parimatch has launched a prediction contest with a total prize fund of 525,000 rubles ahead of the big CS:GO Blast Premier tournament. The promotion runs from May 31 to June 7. The competition is divided into seven days, each of which is played for 75,000 rubles.
To participate in the contest, a player must bet every day in the "Esports" section with a face value of at least 150 rubles with a coefficient of 1.5. The bet must be placed and settled on the same day.
After the interactive bet is made, the participant must make a prediction:
- First day - number of bombs planted.
- Second day - percentage of headshots;
- Third day - number of successfully defused bombs;
- четвертый день — количество фрагов из AWP;
- fifth day - number of rounds played;
- sixth day - number of frags made by cross;
- seventh day - number frags from Deagle.
The possible prize for a correct prediction depends on the amount of the bet:
- From 150 to 349 rubles — 15,000 rubles.
- From 350 to 749 rubles — 25,000 rubles.
- From 750 rubles — 35,000 rubles.
Winnings are credited to the account in the form of bonuses with a mandatory three-time wagering.