Best roulette software
Luck is not the only factor that gamblers rely on when they expect to win at roulette. The first strategies appeared almost simultaneously with the game, and its appearance on the Internet gave users new opportunities to increase their chances of winning. Programs for playing roulette in online casinos are based on the theory of probability. They analyze the statistics of the last spins and help to calculate the possible result. The site kazino-game24.online presents an overview of software for calculating winnings with descriptions and useful tips on its use.
- What are the roulette programs
- List of free roulette programs
- Is it possible to beat the casino with the help of programs
What are the programs for roulette
Players are constantly looking for new ways to win at roulette. One of them is the use of utilities to calculate the chances of winning. Most of this software is created by people with extensive experience in playing and using strategies. Applications have an accessible algorithm of work and can give the user a real result. The main purpose of such software is to help the player determine which bets are more likely to play.
The result of each game must be taken into account when calculating the number that will appear on the next spin.
- up to promo code
Most of the mechanisms designed to analyze the chances of winning work according to this principle. These are both mathematical strategies and software methods that allow you to beat online casinos. Applications take over the actions that players did manually when applying the systems.
Roulette analyzers use the history of the last spins. This is a powerful game statistics tool that allows you to calculate the chances of a sector falling on the wheel. If the user has not played for a long time oris a beginner, then spin bases can be used for analysis. Such an archive contains data on the results of the latest spins for European, American, French and other types of games.
Software tools designed to calculate the chances of winning in roulette, there are several types. These are emulators, calculators, convenient utilities for strategies, as well as software that includes several types of functions. There is no algorithm that allows you to beat the casino, but the software will help you find out the principle of the game.
Analyzers are also used by players to check the casino for fairness. This is done by betting on equal outcomes. If the site professes the principles of fair play, then after several thousand spins the number of bets played should be approximately the same.
To work with the application, the user needs to download the file from a trusted source and install the software on their computer. Before the first launch, you should carefully study the instructions from the developers and apply the necessary settings. Many calculation programs are free, and paid ones have a trial version.
Scoring calculators work on the principle of analyzing game statistics. They use the history of the last spins with all dropped bets. Based on it, a forecast is automatically generated. The more information collected, the more accurate the prediction of future game events. The odds analyzer can be connected directly to the game, or you can enter data manually. There are no restrictions on the use of such software. Online calculators are available that are officially recommended by the manufacturers themselves.
Any roulette wheel in an online casino is called an emulator. Software algorithms create an image of how the wheel works, with the difference that the result is determined by a random number generator. In addition to official online casino games, this category includes emulators for calculating winnings. The application gives out spins at a high speed. This allows you to conveniently analyze game statistics in the long term and test strategies.
You can start working with the application after setting the basic settings:
- Numbers for bets
- Minimum amount
- Maximum amount
- Number of spins
- Odds for each combination
- Other parameters.
The emulator gives the desired number of spins and statistics with balance history, description of game events, popular numbers.
There are roulette simulators that work with certain types of calculation: dozens, odds bets, selected sequences . Some of the programs are designed to test certain strategies, for example, Martingale or Kimo Lee. Emulators work with a random number generator.
It is not always the same as in the RNG of online casinos and manufacturers, so the result may differ from the real one.
Programs to win
Winning software may have other functions. There are applications that allow you to make marks over the playing field, software for working with certain types of bets: red or black, dozens, etc. Some versions are designed specifically for certain types of games.
There are enough offers on the Internet that call for money download a program that gives a guaranteed result. The file supposedly modifies the roulette algorithm in an online casino and helps the user to win big. At best, the player will simply spend money, and at worst, they will install malware on the computer and get additional problems.
Before downloading the program, it is better to analyze the following information:
- Information about the developer
- Player reviews
- Availability of free mode.
Найти такие приложения можно в специальных разделах сайтов с бесплатным ПО для игроков.к оглавлению ↑
List of free roulette software
Players test software to win and describe it in their reviews. Based on them, a list has been created that includes the best roulette programs for calculating odds. It is a secure software with available system requirements:
- Roulette Xtreme v2.4 (2020).One of the best roulette analyzers. The program calculates the odds for the most common types of games: European, French and American. The client has the right to test existing betting algorithms, as well as create strategies, use the system editor and the random spins generator.
- Roulette Tamer v2.0 (2011).Playtech game analyzer. The program is officially recommended by the manufacturer. It includes only the European version of the roulette, works offline. There are two betting ranges that can be selected based on the current balance.
- Wheel Magister v1.3.0 (2009).Analyzes rotations using the built-in probability calculation algorithm. Numbers can be marked independently or selected using a random number generator. The program calculates the probability of falling out from bets on equal chances to a group of numbers.
- RouletteRaid v5.0 (2015).Combines the principles of five popular roulette gaming strategies. Based on them, an assumption is made about which bet can play next. Roulette Analyzer v22.214.171.124 works on a similar principle, but it has increased the number of algorithms to eight.
- Roulette Pro v1.2 (2017).Analyzer for the European version of the game, has a base of 1000 spins. Statistics can be displayed in differentformats, and the archive contains videos with lessons for players.
- Statbst 1v.0.0.A utility that determines the probability of winning a bet on red or black.
- Realtime Roulettemaster v1.01 (2008).Calculator for the European version that analyzes the game in real time.
- Winnings v1.0 (2008).Gives out the numbers you need to bet on to win, has a game balance management function.
- Triplex v2.0 (2020).Gives column and dozen betting tips after a certain number of spins.
- Numerology (2014).Produces 6 numbers to bet on in progression.
- Easy Roulette v2.0.Analyses the last 5 spins and makes a prediction based on 134 systems.
- Roulette Lucker v1.24 (2017).A popular rate calculator for the European version. The product is distributed on a paid basis, but its creators offer to evaluate the analyzer in trial mode.
- Roulette Assault v1.0 (2009).Roulette emulator, analyzes the game at speeds up to 250 spins per minute, calculates the progression and rates for five systems.
- Roulette Number v1.0 (2014).An easy-to-use program that allows you to increase your chances of winning by betting on the same number.
- Roulette Moulette v3.0.Allows you to manage the game balance and get a forecast for the numbers in the next game based on statistics.
- Roulette Commander v1.0 (2012).Odds calculator for Playtech roulettes with the ability to play on well-known sites.
- Roulette Assistant v1.0 (2015).A simulator designed to test strategies before using them in a casino.
- Roulette Killer v2.0 (2013).Convenient and easy-to-use odds analyzer for external bets.
|Program name||Release date|
|Roulette Xtreme v2.4 1086||2020|
|Roulette Tamer v2.0||2011|
|Wheel Magister v1.3.0||2009|
|Roulette Pro v1.2||2017|
Можно ли обыграть казино с помощью программ
It is important to understand that there are no ideal programs for winning at roulette and beating the casino.
All legal software is only designed to help the user stay in the black, and in any case, you will have to draw conclusions and choose suitable strategies yourself.
There are three useful functions of such software:
- Checking the casino for honesty.
- Testing betting systems.
- Convenient work with game statistics.
This is a real help to the user, which increases the chances ofa prize. The main ways to win at roulette that really work arebankroll management, choosing a reliable site and version with the lowest house edge.